Early life Edit
P-Fleet service Edit
In 2363, Fukov came under the command of James B. Pirk, the newly-appointed captain of the USS Kickstart. He was assigned to be the weapons officer - a task which he proved quite incompetent for, often mistaking buttons on the weapons console, or not knowing what to do in certain situations.
Due to the Pirk's Russophobia, Fukov was permanently berated, given various chores that involved physical labor or humiliation, and even used as cannon fodder. These chores included, among others, to manually activate the Kickstart's dynamo, to fetch beer from the lounge, and to pilot space sleds.
Fukov had an unusual appearance, with white/ gray hair, black teashades, and piercings in his nose and right ear. It is presumed he was a punk, or a homosexual, or both, which is hinted at by the stereotypical right-ear piercing, purple shirt, and a sissy demeanor (also by an awkward moment with the captain).
- Mr. Spook described Fukov's fitness as 'sub-par'.
- According to Fukov himself, he didn't "speek English".
- Pirk described Fukov as a bad pilot, only praising him once for his take-off, as they were leaving P-Fleet's space station on the CPP Kickstart-2.
- Pirk considered that it was Fukov's stupidity that made his such a good weapons officer.
- Throughout the course of the series, Pirk has called Fukov a number of things, among which were: boy, Russkie moron, stupid moron, idiot.
Behind the scenes Edit
- Fukov was voiced by Antti Keskinen (Star Wreck), and by Janne Torssonen (SW2 and SW3).
- Fukov was a parody of Star Trek's Pavel Chekov.
- Fukov's mess-ups are a running gag in the series, which are usually followed by Pirk's famous "Fukooov!!" shout.