Early Life Edit
P-Fleet service Edit
Spook served on the USS Kickstart since at least 2363. His education in the Superior Way of Logic and Pacifism, landed him in the position of science officer, although his intelligence also had him give out tactical advice to the crew, especially during crisis situations. Much to his annoyance - which he was very capable of hiding - his advice had the tendency to backfire due to the Kickstart's crew's - and its captain's - incompetence. Such was the case in the Battle of Fibula sector, where his suggestion to stall a Plingon Prattlecruiser using a sucking beam untimately led to the Kickstart's destruction. His service on the CPP Kickstart-2 saw a regress in his collaboration with the captain, who sometimes ignored his advice, attempted to insult him, and even had him substitute the weapons officer during the Battle of Gamma Sector.
Spook is a tall and slender Vulgar. He has the pointy-ears and dramatic eyebrows characteristic of his people. His haircut changed between episodes two, three and four - in episodes 2 and 3, his haircut was a combed-back slick, whereas in episode 4, he wore a bowl-cut.
- Pirk considered Spook to be his only competent crewmember. In turn, Spook considered Pirk to be incompetent and illogical.
- Spook described Fukov's fitness as sub-par.
- Spook was fascinated by the humans of the Kickstart.
- When Pirk attempted to insult him on one occasion, Spook informed him that he could not be insulted. This is probably because of his education in the SWoLaP.
- Despite being a staunch believer in the way of SWoLaP, even he could not avoid being annoyed by Pirk to the point of bursting out into a rant, and having to retire from his service.
- At the end of his service on the Kickstart, Spook was in the rank of Commander.
Seen In Edit
- Star Wreck 2: The Old Shit
- Star Wreck 3: Wrath of the Romuclans
- Star Wreck IV: The Kilpailu
- Star Wreck Roleplaying Game (mentioned only)